dive, dive off topic - Re: one of those days - and what do you know? -

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:05:05 -0800

excellent.

Even in Feb, Rolling rock is skunky pi$$. Do you know what's in Latrobe?
Trees, golf courses and trees. Mostly trees. The fairways are where the trees aren't.
Champion Lakes is an awesome course. Leave the driver in the bag - bring the 1 iron.
Rolling Rock is not an awesome beer. In fact, its a waste of good water.

If you want a real beer, buy one that is marketed as being produced by fat, happy monks.
Chimay (blue), Corsendonk (Abbey Brown), La Trappe (Quadruppel)

Dean Wermer to a Belgian Monk:

"Fat, Happy and drunk is no way to go through life, my son".

hee hee hee hee hee. Happy Friday.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com