one of those days

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:33:14 -0800

Hi all you brilliant people waiting to take over the world,
    I just wanted to tell everyone
about my day or at least how it ended.  I work in good old disgusting New Jersey and today we were supposed to get snow.  Now I love snow, I lived in minnesnowta for a couple of years, but people here cannot drive in snow. So anyway I wanted to leave early if it started snowing so I wouldn't get caught in traffic.  Well doggonnit, I blew it.  I left work at 4 and it took me 4 HOURS to get home!!!!!!   ahhhhhhhhh.....if not for the palm pilot and cell phone I would have done something illegal.  My drive usually takes one hour..oh man I am so happy to be home and sipping on a Rolling Rock.  Hope everyone else had a nice pleasant drive home. Kev Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:33:14 CST