RE: MetaStink, Redux

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <rajendra.jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:30:47 -0800

Today, all metablink is doing is asking my password again and again and again and ... aga aargh !

and I don't know why ... I may have accidentally stumbled upon a infinite loop coded by someone with a fat finger.

Trust me, all I can think today are heavy blunt objects ....

(ps: Couple of weeks ago on /. ( www.slashdot.org <http://www.slashdot.org> ) there was a discussion on "How to make code su*c less?", maybe the originator visited MetaBlink ... )

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc. Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art !

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify ESPN at (860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.