RE: 24*7 Operation using Compaq TRU64

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:28:33 -0800

We have it here at the INS.

It is, by far, the flakiest hardware we have.

To be fair, we have some (but not all) old controllers ( RZ50's) and none of the current generation stuff: the Wildfire series.

Happy hunting.

Author: Murali Vallath
  INET: murali_vallath_at_hotmail.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 11:28:33 CST