RE: Ugly error in alert log

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:03:26 -0800

We usually put our archives in separate subdirectories per database, i.e. \archives\sid name\xxxx.arc.

Also, are you naming your archives the same?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204

>>> lerobe - Lee Robertson <LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk> 2/22/01 10:51:34 AM >>>
Nope.

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: lerobe - Lee Robertson