RE: HIstorical Table Backup

From: Berindei Alex <Alex.Berindei_at_elsag.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:55:33 -0800

Thanks Ron and Stephane,
but I still have one situation:
What if:
- at time T1, I backup the "read only" tablespace => TS(T1) - time T2, someone puts the tablespace "read write" and makes a change TS(T2)
I wasn't able to recover the file even to the time T1 if I don't have all the archive logs since T1 - the SCN are not okay. Do you know if is there any way to put back in use TS(T1) if I lost TS(T2)?

Thx alex.

Author: Berindei Alex
  INET: Alex.Berindei_at_elsag.it