RE: A basic forms question

From: <schmoldt_at_fyiowa.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:29:45 -0800

You'll get those messages when the calling form's FMX was created with a newer version of Oracle Forms than the called form's FMX. Maybe the calling form was converted to Forms 6 and the called form is still in Forms 5 format. Just re-compile the older FMB using Forms 6 (or whatever your most current version is) and you should be able to run the form.

  INET: schmoldt_at_fyiowa.com