Oracle and Win2k

From: <Daniel.Curry_at_tsola.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:19:38 -0800

Hello All,

        Being the netadmin here (not the DBA) I am put in the position of trying to maintain all my various platforms. The management staff has agreed that everyone should be using the same software (great for me) and Win2k should be on all systems (servers and workstations). What kind of headaches can I expect on the DBA's NT4 workstation with the OMS console(?) and OEM configurations, as well as the NT4 Servers that are running 8.1.6? Thanks for any input.

Daniel Curry                                              Sr. Systems
Engineer
daniel.curry_at_tsola.com                                              Tsola,
Inc.
650.486.2624                                               Fax:650.486.2650

  INET: Daniel.Curry_at_tsola.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:19:38 CST