RE: NLS question about Euro Sign

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:01:16 -0800

I think that is true, but you might want to check Metalink.

Henry

Von: Henry Poras [mailto:Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com] Gesendet: 19. February 2001 17:22
An: Schoen Volker; 'Oracle List'; 'Oracle Lazy DBA list' Betreff: RE: NLS question about Euro Sign

Not sure, but I think that is character set WE8ISO8859P15.

Henry

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Feb 19 2001 - 12:01:16 CST