RE: more questions about SID

From: DIRCON <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:03:47 -0800

Howe about this little ditty:

select s.sid sid, c.sql_text sql_text, c.address address, ltrim(to_char(c.hash_value,'9999999999'),' ') hash_value  from v$open_cursor c, v$session s
 where c.saddr = s.saddr and c.hash_value != s.sql_hash_value and s.username = 'YOUR_USER_NAME' This should give you all SQL being executed by your user name, unless all users log on to an app, that then uses the same username to access the database. In this case, you could change s.username to OSUSER, if known, or in fact TERMINAL. You should know these for your own PC..

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards

Mark

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?bipin=20sahani?=