Re: SQLPLUS HELP

From: Yustiono <tekait11_at_bni.co.id>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:16:27 -0800

That is because you did not create SQL*Plus help tables/views (there is an option when you create the database).
To enable it;
- Locate files named helpbld.sql (SQL*Plus help tables/views creation) and helpus.sql (SQL*Plus help tables/views data). - Login through SQL*Plus as SYSTEM
- run helpbld.sql and pass helpus.sql as its parameter (to load it)

Ex: sqlplus system/manager @helpbld.sql helpus.sql

HTH & CMIIW. Thnx
Yustiono
Author: Yustiono