Re: OT:Clinton/the economy etc.

From: SHAIBAL TALUKDER <shaibal_talukder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:07:14 -0800

There you go again -bigot conservative philosophy. You want to start a fight against Indians, H1B. Shame on you. America is a land of, by and for the immmigrants from the begining. This is the problem with you Jerry Follwell's followers, you think you are the supreme race and rest are "specimens". Face the facts - Indians are the part and parcell of American reality. Contribution of Indians to American Economy is significant. Look at the established company in Silicon Valley and elsewhere. If you don't like go ask Bill gates. How do you know that we are all H1Bs, just from our name can you say we are from India. There are good number of Indians who are American citizens by birth. Do your home work before making any bigot remarks. It is Friday and work load is little less, otherwise I would not even  pay any  heed to such a distasteful remark. For conservative like you, other good conservative people are not finding many friends in coloroed people as well as i!
!

mmigrants. Come out of your fools paradise and race paradise and face the fact -  there are smart people in every race and together we make the AMERICAN DREAM a reality. Bill Clinton knows it and thats why he is widely supported by people from every cast and creed and race. If you keep thinking like this, believe me, even faulty ballot machines won't be able to deliver another conservative president. Long Live America.

  Dan Dasko <telco6_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

Wow, look at all those H1s blowing Clinton's horn. Isn't it interesting. Not a single Indian rising tothe GOPs defense. Could it be they're worried thatthe H1 gravy train will come screeching to an end? Ithink they're starting to believe their own pressabout how there aren't any Americans available andthat they're all highly trained exceptional specimensof programming talent. Hardly.Jingo man.PS: or if they're in India, WTF are they doingpresuming to have an opinion on the president of theUnited States of America??PPS: Have a great day.__________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com-- Author: Dan DaskoINET: telco6@ya!

!
hoo.comFat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists--------------------------------------------------------------------To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year! Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 16:07:14 CST