Is this list moderated??

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:16:44 -0800

If I wanted to read Clinton apologist views, I'd go to Salon.com, if I wanted to read Clinton basher views, I'd go listen to Rush L. A little off-topic now and then is a good thing, but give it a rest already. You aren't going to convince me of anything, and I'm not going to convince you of anything, so let's just talk about the stupid things our predecessors did with the database and how to recover from ORA - "You dummy, you just deleted all the data, with no back-ups".

Dan

Author: Regina Harter
  INET: rharter_at_emc-inc.com

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/
Author: Dasko, Dan
  INET: Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com