FW: An Apology

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:06:31 -0800

Now, that's another story, The excerpt that was offensive, was where I said about the woman with her legs in the air - this was actually an idea taken from a british film I saw in the last month about a couple going through fertility treatment, and the woman used to lie with her legs up against a wall, in a desperate attempt to "catch".

While reading through it now, I can imagine what other people may think..

Sorry again

Mark

Author: "Mark Leith" <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date:       2/16/2001 8:45 AM

Dear list,

It has been brought to my attention that I over stepped the mark with a mail that I sent out titled "Facts of Life Explained".

I apologise to all who may be offended, and promise not to unleash my humour to the list again.

I also ask that you not seek my abolishment from this list, as for myself, it can be a great resource when needed in a hurry. Once again, please accept my sincere apology.

Yours sincerely

Mark

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk