RE: Get Java from database?

From: Vadim Gorbounov <vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:02:27 -0800

Hi, Paul
No Oracle supported tool, as far as I understand. You may try to get content of CREATE$JAVA$LOB$TABLE, field LOB. This supposed to be java binary. This table could be found in the same schema, where do you have Java classes. You may need to write a small client code (Java, C, PL/SQL). Never did it before, but it seems for me to work.
Regards,
Vadim Gorbounov
Oracle DBA

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: PaulB_at_instipro.com

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: PaulB_at_instipro.com

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: PaulB_at_instipro.com

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:02:27 CST