RE: oracle db management

From: Paul Baumgartel <PaulB_at_instipro.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:04:46 -0800

I've been using
DBArtisan for about a year and I like it very much.  I use the wizards for creating new objects, and the extraction tool to pull DDL out of the database for modification.  The built-in DB monitor is useful, too.

Paul Baumgartel <FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>InstiPro, Inc. <FONT face=Tahoma size=2>paul.baumgartel_at_instipro.com 212 813-0829 x103 (office) 917
549-4717         (mobile)

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bjorn Naessens   [mailto:bnaessens_at_roularta.be]Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 5:25   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   oracle db management
  hi fellow dba's,

  like i mailed before, i am in a project comparing   database management tools. I did get some nice links to some minor known tools   and i would like to address the persons who are using dbartisan of   embarcadero.

  Any bad or good experiences with this tool or   even rumors are very welcome. I would like to get a general idea of the public   opinion.

  thanks for your time

  Bjorn Naessens
  Junior system engineer + dba
  Roularta IT Solutions NV. Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 11:04:46 CST