RE: OFFTOPIC: Spam.

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:31:21 -0800

Those are all very excellent points there Charlie, but if this is how angry you get when you get spam I would hate to see what you are like when something really bad happens. Give me a break already, go ahead and get some proof of all of those laws in all of those states, then go ahead and try and find a halfway decent lawyer who would actually take it to court. Good lord!! Bandwidth, right, what do you have a 56k modem, please. Tresspass of chattel, what idiot let that slide, it's email for crying out loud. Hey, in that line of thinking the next time I see a sign on the side of the road I am going to freak out, or better yet the next time one of those telemarketers calls me I am going to get all of their information and prosecute them, their company, there family, all of their friends, and their dog!! At least the damn thing was about something useful, like training to be an Oracle Certified Professional. At least it was something useful, it wasn't about new and improved laxatives or something of that nature. Jeez, try and relax

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com