RE: OFFTOPIC: Spam, Death, the Universe, and Everything

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:58:02 -0800

Is that the Eddy Haskell from the BEAVER????

>>> MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com 02/15/01 02:19PM >>>
I just sent out a team of hunter/killer mercenaries to kill EVERYONE associated with Eddy Haskell, OraKnowledge, OCP, Oracle, and having anything to do with data, information, or the Internet in general.

We'll teach those RAT-B#STARDS not to spam, if it's the last thing we do.

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org