Off Topic: Spamming vendor

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:51:08 -0800

FWIW - I get very little SPAM to this, my work, email address because I try hard to limit its exposure. Last night I got a SPAM from a company that was hawking its web based OCP training course. I'm not mentioning their name because I refuse to assist spammer is gaining more visibility.

I'm wondering if others on the list got the same spam. Please do NOT consume list bandwidth with either "me too" messages or "not me" messages.

For anyone who got the same spam I suggest that you direct your complaints to abuse_at_home.com; because the spam was injected by an @HOME cable modem user. Also send your complaint to the ISP of the SPAMvertized site by using abuse_at_insync.net.

TIA & HAND!
--

Charlie Mengler               Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com              10641 Scripps Summit Ct

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 15 2001 - 09:51:08 CST