RE: Oracle Web Server 3.0 question

From: Hathi, Manish <Manish_Hathi_at_intuit.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:59:04 -0800

Muthu,

Here's the code that does the posting to the URL. This url outputs text. I need to capture that text.

PROCEDURE PCARD_CALL_LDAP(
i_1 varchar2 default 'USERNAME',
i_2 varchar2 default 'PASSWORD') is
BEGIN

        htp.htmlOpen;
        htp.bodyOpen;

/*************************************************************
        htp.bodyClose;
        htp.htmlClose;

END PCARD_CALL_LDAP; -----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 10:51 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi Manish,

For your 5th Question, the answer is pass the Query String as it is to the Procedure as an IN parameter. Now Slice and Dice where ever required inside your procedure using substring/instring etc..etc.. Take the content out and process accordingly.

Muthu

Author: Muthu Avudaiyappan
  INET: MAvudaiyappan_at_Vertek.com

Author: Hathi, Manish