Doubt About Designer

From: Eriovaldo do Carmo Andrietta <eca_at_widesoft.com.br>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:12:42 -0800

Hi Friends :

Every time , my computer down , and i am using Designer,
The next time I start it
It says to me that the application is located by other user.
For to solve it i shutdown the database and start it again.
After this, it run ok.

Why it?

What can I do for unlock the apllication without shutdown the instance ?

Thanks

Eriovaldo do Carmo AndriettaWidesoft Sistemas Ltda.Limeira/SP - Brasil Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:12:42 CST