RE: Problems setting up JDBC Drivers to run on Win98

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:06:37 -0800

The first thing I thought of was to make sure that your JAVA classpath is set to include the .dlls, but it's been a few months since I was playing with JDBC.

Dan

Author: Dasko, Dan
  INET: Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 09:06:37 CST