RE: ************Urgent Help me !!!**************

From: Martin Kendall <Martin.Kendall_at_Rubus.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:25:09 -0800

You will have to use your last Hot Backup file set and create a new database (use the alter database backup controlfile to trace for the create db statement). Then apply all the arch. redo files since THAT backup, UPTO the point before
the Table was dropped. Then extract the Table data and insert it into your existing database.

Author: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF)
  INET: Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com

Author: Martin Kendall
  INET: Martin.Kendall_at_Rubus.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 13 2001 - 10:25:09 CST