off topic : gathering information

From: Bjorn Naessens <bnaessens_at_roularta.be>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:26:26 -0800

hello fellow dba's

we are currently running a project for updating our database management tools. We want a pro-active and easy-to-use graphical tool with a lot of possibilities ( db difference, performance manager, top sessions, lock managers, ... ).

So i was wandering what all of you guys were using so I can have an idea about what's on the market.

thx in advance

bjorn naessens
junior system engineer + dba
Roularta IT Solutions