RE: drop object question

From: Afanassiev, Alex <Alex.Afanassiev_at_team.telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:37:09 -0800

Hi Leslie

Would not it be better to try incomplete recovery on the other box and try restore the dropped object instead of
'beating' someone 'to death' :)

Is you database in ARCHIVELOG mode ? How big is it ?

With regards
Alex Afanassiev
Oracle DBA, Internet.Operations/iFactory/Area63 Tel: (03) 8 661 20 61
Author: Afanassiev, Alex
  INET: Alex.Afanassiev_at_team.telstra.com