RE: Open world White Papers

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:13:36 -0800

I tried the url which u sent and I am getting the following error We were unable to process your request at this time.

Error occured while accessing

        "/oowdba-wwwprd-apps/plsql/oow_user.show_public" at Mon Feb 12 04:56:06 2001

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

  PL/SQL Cartridge SERVICE: wwwprd_PLSQL/oowdba_wwwprd_dad   PROCEDURE: oow_user.show_public

  PARAMETERS:

  P_EVEN: Please try again later

Author: ARUN K C
  INET: arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com