RE: Change Default Editor for SqlPlus in Windows

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:25:03 -0800

define _editor="d:\gnu\gvim" in your glogin.sql

Author: Denham Eva
  INET: deva_at_tracker.co.za

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 10:25:03 CST