OPS/sun cluster

From: Ravindra Basavaraja <ravindra_at_sentica.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:57:45 -0800

Hi,

We have two 4500 and A1000 from sun.We are planning to implement OPS on this sun cluster(2.2).If anyone is ahving any documentation on how to set up OPS on this
cluster pls send me the same.I have done the installation of OPS on Digital Unix
cluster previously.But now since I have take care of the cluster setup also I am
in need of help.

If some can tell me how the OPS setup should go about with this setup of cluster.
We have the raw device for the shared database and two nodes.Each node is having
9GB*4disks(raid3 i.e 1+1).

How do we configure the raid on each node .Is there any documentation published
by Sun or Oracle to guide us how to setup OPS on Sun Cluster ?

thanks

Ravindra

Author: Ravindra Basavaraja
  INET: ravindra_at_sentica.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 15:57:45 CST