OWS Question...

From: Rocky Welch <rockyw_99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:58:36 -0800

Good Morning (in Florida anyway) Gang,
I have a question about Web Server. After bringing the database OWS is connected to for a cold backup, is there a way to automatically restore the connection between the 2? We are running 8.1.6 on Solaris 8 and the OWS is running on NT SP6. We automatically bring the database down every night for cold backup from a crontab then restart it after the backup completes. This, of course, breaks the connection between the database and the Web Server. TIA,
RockyDo You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year! Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:58:36 CST