Re:RE: final frontier / RE: RE: RE: OT NT2K vs Unix.

From: nightcrawlers <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:58:33 -0800

Dick,

I'll ask for the details. Might take a while since there is a river next to the campus, and they might want to do extensive "proof of concept" testing prior to releasing internal specifications to the general public. I'll volunteer to bring my kayak for the testing, but it will have to be configured with a solar array and bar-b-q9i w/ web interface since I don't have a trolling motor. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple of months to complete the testing regime. Might be off list for a while. :)

regards,
ep

ps, Rachel-C._at_NYC, this is actually a very serious topic, repeat, this is NOT A JOKE.

On 6 Feb 2001, at 14:21, dgoulet_at_vicr.com wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:21:37 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: nightcrawlers
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu