RE: NESTED MINUS?

From: Elliott, Patrick <Patrick.Elliott_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:59:37 -0800

The syntax is only OK without the "table"'s in it. I think you might be seeing some extra underscores where they aren't. If I run the sql exactly as it is in this message, I get the same error message stated here. Here is the output:

  1      select * from table A where A.f1 in (
  2          select f1 from table A
  3              minus
  4*         select f1 from table B)

SQL> /