RE: Upgrading Scheme versions

From: Ronen Levit <ronen.levit_at_talmai.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 04:45:54 -0800

Hi Oweson,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm familier with the 'reconcile' feature of the designer but it gives me the ability to create a diff between Exisiting schema and the repository, while I have in the sourcesafe the scripts for the current version of the database.

I want to be able to create a difference (upgrade script) between two installation scripts, hope that I explain the problem good enough.

We keep in the sourcesafe script that enable us to create a new version of our software from scratch. We need the way to create upgrade version as well.

Let me know if you have any resolving for this ....

Thnx in advance,

Ronen.

Author: Oweson Flynn
  INET: oweson.flynn_at_liberty.co.za