RE: OEM email problems on Exchange Server

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:26:34 -0800

Hi Don,

I am using OEM 2.1.0.1 with an Exchange server as the SMTP gateway (my OMS and repository are both on Win NT4).

My from address comes through (I can see it in Outlook) but I don't see the To: address but this doesn't really affect us.

In OEM, my senders address is set to "oem.bb_at_x.y.com.au" where x.y.com.au is a real valid domain, but oem.bb is not a valid email address.

Hope this helps,
Bruce

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au