Re: User objects in System tablespace

From: <exu_at_nnng.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:40:29 -0800

You can use export/import to move non-sys owned tables to a proper tablespaces.

Eveleen

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

"Sanjay Kumar" <ora_user_at_hotmail.com> on 02/05/2001 11:50:52 AM

  Message - From: "Sanjay Kumar" <ora_user_at_hotmail.com> on 02/05/2001 05:50 PM

 GMT

 To:      Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
          <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

 cc:      (bcc: Eveleen Xu/NNIB/NNNG)

 Subject: User objects in System tablespace

Hi,

I have a situation where in all the user related objects (tables) have been created in System tablespace.

I believe there is no convention followed while creating these tables.

Now, how do I separate these user related objects and put them in Users tablespace?

Vinay Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 14:40:29 CST