User objects in System tablespace

From: Sanjay Kumar <ora_user_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:14:34 -0800

Hi,

I have a situation where in all the user related objects (tables) have been created in System tablespace.

I believe there is no convention followed while creating these tables.

Now, how do I separate these user related objects and put them in Users tablespace?

Vinay Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 12:14:34 CST