Re: Thanks and another book request

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 10:12:13 -0800

Djordje,

the $5 was for each book sold. not per hour.

My rate (before the book) was more than the average. The $150/hour is really an average, I know people getting more than that.... and they haven't written a book, or done lots of presentations etc. NY is a higher paying market.

And in any case, even at $10/hour, it's still NOT worth spending the time writing instead of consulting.

And the real question is, since I write in my limited, minimal spare time, what is the value per hour of THAT time? Time not spent with family and friends, or doing the things that feed my soul?

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com