Re: Thanks and another book request

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 04:47:32 -0800

Dan,

Hey, my father-in-law was a certified genealogist, he wrote the family history and had to self-publish it. I know....

I LOVE teaching.... that's why I do it. And I know it sounds all sorts of corny, but the reward I really do get is when someone says "thanks, you helped me through a really bad situation, I found what I needed in your book"

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com