Re: temp tablespace

From: Mitchell <mitchell_at_comnet.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:43:14 -0800

Rafiq

I think I means not 'PERMANENT' but 'TEMPORARY'. in my case. After I alter tablespace mytemptablespace coalesce; it is still the same. No any extent released.
I am not sure I can take temp tablespace offline or should I add another one and off./on the old one
since we operate at 7/24.

Mitchell

Author: Mitchell
  INET: mitchell_at_comnet.ca