RE: Index move

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:52:04 -0800

Thanks for all of the help guys and gals, that made it much easier. Kevin

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

  INET: achoto_at_american.edu

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 13:52:04 CST