Re: Pondering Question of the Day-RESPECT

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:55:05 -0800

have you considered changing the production passwords? They can't break what they can't access!

Set up another schema that actually OWNS the objects, then grant select etc as necessary, create synonyms etc etc...

And whatever you do.... document what's going on. When the db crashes you want to be able to show exactly why and who

Enjoy the drink!

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com