RE: Pondering Question of the Day-RESPECT

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:48:18 -0800

Kimberly,

I could say the same thing.... of course, the other part is that I convinced the programmers here that I knew what I was doing by letting them have their way in development and watching it die... then converting it to what I wanted to do and watching it fly. Now they ask my opinion before they do anything.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com