RMAN

From: Yttri, Lisa <lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 07:01:00 -0800

Hi -

I think I remember seeing this posted awhile back, but I do not remember the specifics.  We have installed the RMAN catalog on an 8.1.6 server (UNIX).  We are trying to register an 8.1.5 server, but it won't let us.  I seem to remember that you have to run a script on the 8.1.5 server.  Can anyone tell me what that script is?

Thanks -
Lisa Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 09:01:00 CST