Thanks and another book request

From: Margaret <chigarden_at_netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:41:30 -0800

Just wanted to thank those that recommended DBA 101. What a nice read (of course, I'm only on page 62 as I just got the book) but it really seems like a good book without the "dry" terminology. I'm also attempting to read the straight Oracel documentation of their CD, but that's a bit slower going :-)

I've got one PL/SQL book off of Ebay, is this one "good"? or is there another to "teach" me the program? The book I got is - Oracle SQL*Plus the Definitive Guide by Jonathan Gennick.

On a disappointing note, I was taking a class (only 3 weekends so far) that was cancelled because of too many drops, it was down to......ME ! What do you guys think of the CBT's?

I know these books and even a class do not take the place of real experience, but for now it's the best I can do. Thou if you want to hire me and are in the Houston / Beaumont area, I'm here ! :-) and am quite the eager "student"

All have a great day, I'm off the work...

Margaret Strother
chigarden_at_netzero.net home
margaret_strother_at_email.mobil.com (work)

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

Author: Margaret
  INET: chigarden_at_netzero.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 05:41:30 CST