RE: OT NT2K vs Unix.

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:00:44 -0800

Granted.....just out of curiousity: Can you cite reliability statistics for the 10 year Unix?

Author: Steve Orr
  INET: sorr_at_arzoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California      &  -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address
<http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/>  - only $35 a year!

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com