RE: PL/SQL syntax

From: Carlos Porras <cporras_at_ArtInSoft.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:47:17 -0800

Thanks a lot.... No. It's just easier to find out how to write some non-common structures or statements, like "PRAGMA interface" (one I'm curious right now) referring to the syntax than just to examples, because those examples aren't complete most of time. That's the only way I think you'll be able to take advantage of all the potential of a language (I'm still learning). Thanks a lot again.

Author: Bill Pribyl
  INET: bill_at_datacraft.com

Author: Carlos Porras
  INET: cporras_at_ArtInSoft.com