8.1.6 STANDBY DATABASE vs REPLICATION

From: Larry Taylor <ltaylor_at_iq.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:53:12 -0800

Can anyone tell me which would be better to use for copy a 12 gig schema from one 8.1.6 database to any 8.1.6 database, Standby-Database or Replication?

I tried to export/import, I lost data and constraints. So now I'm considering
replication or standby database.

Do you have a good solution?

Thanks in advance.
Larry

 From: "Koivu, Lisa" <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
 Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:07:03 -0500
 Subject: IAS

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C08BB0.9D8F4F76

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hello everyone!

Anyone using IAS yet? If so can you please email me offline? Thanks

Lisa Rutland Koivu
'Gramma Funk'
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

V: 954.484.3191, x174
F: 954.484.2933
C: 954.658.5849

http://www.qode.com

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or position of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com."

------_=_NextPart_001_01C08BB0.9D8F4F76

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>