sql query

From: Ravindra Basavaraja <ravindra_at_sentica.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:44:03 -0800

Hi,

I am having problem in writing a query.May be this is a elementary Q but I need help

Table 1:

id	value

-- ------
a 3 b 3 c 3 d 3 e 3

id is primary key

Table 2:

a_id	value
-----	------
a	3
b	3
c	3
d	3
e	3
a	0
b	4
a	3
b	3
c	2
c	3

a_id is foreign key referencing Table1(id)

I want to display the records that are being repeated comparing with the id in table 1
where value=3 in the second table i.e
the o/p should be id 'd' is not being repeated

id	value

-- ------
a 3 b 3 c 3

How do i write the query Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 16:44:03 CST