Re: how can I tell if a read only tablespace is offline?

From: <exu_at_nnng.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:51:14 -0600

I believe that the status column from v$datafile_header table will tell them apart. For the read only tablespace which is put offline, you will see no record returned, and for the read only tablespace which is put online, it will tell you that this tablespace is online.
The status column in the dba_tablespaces view will only tell you if this tablespace is read only or read write.

Eveleen Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 14:51:14 CST