9iAS on Linux

From: Apps Sol <apps_sol_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:52:36 -0800

All,

I am trying to install 9iAS on one of our linux boxes and running into the following..
any thoughts /tips

The SSOHash calss has not been loaded into the databsae the enabler configuration table
wwsec_enabler_config_INFO$ does not have any entries

this one is from the oracle config assistant (trying to install portal objects)

and this is from the install log

Hello ,

I am trying to install 9iAS1.0 on one of our servers. Our database is on machine1 and 9iAS1.0 on machine 2 when it's trying to complete the installation of oracle portal we are getting these errors.

I have gone thru all pre-installations task recommended by oracle for this install.

Please help us resolve this issue and I a enclosing the errors from install.log
and the error message from the installation screen.

Cheers
RK

Error from the install screen

The SSOHash calss has not been loaded into the databsae The enabler configuration table
wwsec_enabler_config_INFO$ does not have nau entries

errors from install.log

Disconnected from Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.6.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production
INSTALL_ACTION :STEP 19 : Associating the Login Server to Oracle Portal : BOTH
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer: Portal Url Prefix: http://dell2/
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer: SSO URL Prefix: http://dell2.pl/
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer: ../../bin/sqlplus portal30_sso//
ERROR: Setting Portal Partner App
User-Defined Exception
ERROR: Setting Login Server Partner App
User-Defined Exception
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer: ../../bin/sqlplus portal30_sso/0
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer:../../bin/sqlplus portal30_sso/p0
INSTALL_ACTION : STEP 19 : assocNewLoginServer:../../bin/sqlplus portal30_sso/p0
Connected to:
ERROR: Obtaining Login Server Configuration . User-Defined Exception
SQL> exit;
INSTALL_ACTION : End of Installation.

RK

Author: Apps Sol
  INET: apps_sol_at_hotmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 16:52:36 CST