RE: how can I tell if a read only tablespace is offline?

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:17:19 -0800

Thank you, also v$datafile will tell you which datafiles are offline. I was thinking that the information would be available at the tablespace level though but I guess it isn't.

any ignorant comments made are the sole responsibility of J. R. Kilchoer and should not reflect adversely upon my employer.

Jacques R. Kilchoer
(949) 754-8816
Quest Software, Inc.
8001 Irvine Center Drive